- Writing and editing for websites, intranets, email campaigns, newsletters, magazines and advertisements
- Online and social marketing, including producing newsletters, using social media and viral campaigns
- Coordinating and sourcing content, images and information from external and internal sources
- Managing and implementing development across existing and new websites and intranets
- Interviewing, direction and production of video
- Writing and presenting training materials
- Founding and maintaining online communities
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
August 1995 - May 1999
Bachelor of Arts: Religious Studies
September 1991 - May 1995
High School Diploma
California Academy of Mathematics and Science
May 2016 - Present
Planning and managing events, projects, and advertisements for a large web hosting group.
September 2014 - May 2016
Writing and editing website, email, and print materials for a large web hosting group.
November 2010 - September 2014
Managing, maintaining and updating two online retail websites, including sourcing and producing content, promoting through social media and newsletters, writing articles and product information and designing print and web advertisements.
January 2007 - May 2010
New College Nottingham
Managing, maintaining and updating the website, Staff Intranet and Student Learning Portal, including planning, strategy, meeting with teams across the college, copywriting and design.
January 2006 - January 2007
Web Services Co-ordinator
Managing, maintaining and updating the public-facing website, including working with NHS Connecting for Health, restructuring the website for accessibility, search engine optimisation and standards, and producing press releases and website copy.
November 2004 - January 2006
Internet Marketer/Web Developer/Content Editor
Building and designing websites, writing copy for websites, emails and news articles, writing instruction manuals and training materials, and providing search engine analysis and optimisation for sites.
May 2001 - September 2003
Studio Web Developer
Planning and producing online content for the global Games Workshop website, including internationalisation, graphic design, sourcing content and working with external companies, including New Line Cinema.
August 1999 - August 2000
The Tenagra Corporation
New Orleans, Louisana
Produced, wrote and distributed online marketing campaigns for fiction and non-fiction books, including excerpts and press releases.
January 1997 - May 1999
Newcomb College Centre for Research on Women
New Orleans, Louisiana
Supervised and maintained a small Macintosh computer lab with a focus on providing Internet knowledge and access to the women's studies students on campus, as well as professors and scholars, as well as updating the website and designing, organising, and creating online exhibits for the centre.